Friday

Sleep Deprivation

Today I am sleep deprived... my conscientiousness is cloudy, everything has a non-existent cast of gray to it. My hearing is muffled by the sleep deprivation bucket that I'm crowned with. The chew toy raccoon that's sitting on my desk keeps mocking me in his wide black eyed fashion. Blinks turn into micro naps as cherubs whisper the Sandman's plans into my hypothalamus while my medulla oblongata isn't giving a fuck. My Id and Ego are on the prowl and demanding satisfaction. All the while Schlomo Freud is having his way with my inner ear. Bob Dylan keeps yelling "Lay, Lady, Lay" riding a horse made of velvet fire through the tampon aisle at The Walmart, passing out smile stickers to underprivileged meth addicts buying cough syrup.

 Wait... What?

No comments:

Post a Comment