Monday

Women of The 90's

today I miss the 90's... More specifically I miss the women of the 90's. A time when women looked better and had much better attitudes. No texting, no email, no electronic bullshit, sometime after 1999 we lost the natural order of things in the world. Personally if I could hop in a time machine and go back and get myself a 90's girl I would, no questions ask. I mean for god sakes if there is a women prettier than Gillian Anderson (Scully) from the X-Files I haven't saw her yet.

Scully

Not gonna lie I do have a thing for red heads but that's besides the point just look at all that 90's greatness.

Then there is Teri Hatcher (Lois Lane from Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman) she had her cute little 90's doo going on. Whats not to love about Teri Hatcher?

Lois Lane
Even Melissa Joan Hart (Sabrina, the Teenage Witch) had a little something going on. also the cleavage doesn't hurt, that's why she made this line up to be honest.

Sabrina
All I'm saying is why can't we have those kind of women back??? A little more advanced than the big haired 80's but a little less sophisticated that the girls of the 2000's. It was just about perfect. Not every girl you were attracted to was on some kind of weird ass drug, they were more of the alcohol crowd who stayed up all night on the weekend and could still function though the week. They were the girls who could set back and enjoy a little make out session in a parking lot, or on a couch, nothing really had to be over the top or intense every waking moment. They held jobs and had their light colored blue jeans and flannel over shirts with cute little tank tops under them. What the fuck happen to us as human beings? We use to be cool...


No comments:

Post a Comment