Thursday

Dreams of A Dream Girl

Even as a small child I had reoccurring dreams not of a place or a time, but of a girl. When I was young she was a little blond girl usually in flowing dresses and sometimes floating through the air. More often than not the settings of the dreams when I was young were that of maybe an ancient Rome or Greece. there was a fountain with a great bearded man atop, sometimes the fountain was covered in ivy sometimes it was clean marble. the ground was always covered with clouds, white puffy ones, and she would come floating into the dream. We would play around the fountain for a while and I would fade away into conscientiousness. I would always get this particular feeling when she was around, it's a little hard to explain. I always felt like she had been there from the beginning, everything was the way it was suppose to be.

As I grew older she grew older, the setting would change but she remained a consistent apparition. In the dreams we went through elementary school and high school together. I can remember dreaming about everyday experiences with her, I would see her in the school office, walking down the hallway, or I would be checking her out in her overalls and crop top or sometimes wearing pretty sun dresses. Always with the blond hair, and always looking just as beautiful as always and accompanied by the same feeling.

About three years ago while dating the girl that was in my life at the time, I had sort of a prophetic dream. In the dream I had to break up with my girl friend, then there would be another mystery girl come in my life who I would have a great relationship with but I would have to leave her as well, and once I left her I would meet a college student going to school to study law and that would be the blond girl from my dreams, she was wearing a black suit skirt and her blond hair was straightened and hanging down in front of her shoulders, and she was carrying a small black leather brief case, that's the point I faded away into conscientiousness. I had woke up with a mission from my subconscious.

The last dream I had with her was about 3 weeks ago as of right now. I met her at some sort of reunion or party something of the such. We had just met and she ask me if I would walk her to the place where she was staying. I told her I could drive us there and she told me she would rather walk on such a beautiful night. I could feel her thirst for life, she was a breath of fresh air. We started over the hill and crossed a small bridge where we stopped and looked into the moon light reflecting off the water. We were doing the flirty thing but it had a more aged feeling too it, kind of like holding hands with a quick glace and a warm smile you know its a flirt and she knows its a flirt and it just feels nice... We kept walking and we make it to this small house where she had a couple pets and for some reason I feel like Daisy (my blue healer) is already there. We sit around, me holding her as we talk long into the night. The living room fades away into a lying in the warm morning sun she's asleep on my chest and I'm still holding her tight and I can feel a warm half cocked grin on my face. I kind of feel like Brian Eno's - An Ending might have some how been playing at the end of the dream but I could have been listening to it in my sleep... This is when I again fade away into conscientiousness

I don't talk about this a lot in person because most people think you're bat shit crazy when you say something to the effect that you might have a legit dream girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment