Friday

Cute Chick

I feel a lot like Stella when she got her groove back today... So a couple days ago my buddy gets a hold of me because he wants to try some new food at one of out local restaurants. So I'm thinking sure why not lets roll.

We walk in the restaurant and there's a cute girl standing there and she ask how many and I said 2 and my buddy says 2.5 and the first thing that comes out of my mouth is "yea he's expecting" and she laughs, my buddy laughs, everyone in the vicinity laughs. It was a quality come back... She's smiling as she seats us and walks away. This small dude ends up being our waiter, and the closer we get to closing time the more rude he becomes. So we just kind of sit there and try to enjoy our meal, I keep noticing the girls who seated us keep looking and smiling at me. To me that says game on. The small waiter starts running his vacuum next to our table I'm thinking "dude... have some class" but we decide to go pay. I start chatting it up again with the cute girl who seated us, turns out I knew half of her family, and then we got on the subject of motorcycles and how badly she wanted one and I say "you should buy one, Lady, we could start a bad ass motorcycle gang" she giggles, my buddy has to go to the bath room so I stand there talking a little bit longer. The small waiter ends up abandoning his vacuum to come and see what were chatting about. he's just standing there giving us both dirty looks and then she gets really quite and I'm thinking what the hell. My buddy comes out of the bathroom and I yell "BYE LADY..." and we roll out.

THE NEXT DAY:

I get home from work and my buddy comes over to my house and ask me if I want to go eat some other dish at the same restaurant and I'm thinking ok why not that cute chick will most likely be working again. We walk into the the restaurant again and I see the cute girl from the night before, She says "HEYYYY FELLASSSS... Back again???" and I say "YEA... didn't get enough last night..." and smile. Some other girl seats us and we have the same rude ass waiter from the night before although I did get a refill this time. So I sit there eating on a club sandwich while my buddy is eating this Italian version of Gumbo. The cute chick keeps walking back and fourth, smiling, and occasionally commenting on something. Eventually she walks up and leans on the wall next to where my buddy is sitting looks at me and says "soooo can you eat and talk at the same time" and I say "I was born to talk and eat at the same time lady..." so we chat it up for a bit and she ask me if I want some ketchup for my sandwich and I'm thinking ketchup on a club sandwich??? But I try it and it's really not that bad it made the club sandwich have some kind of new/old taste from my childhood that I can't quite put my finger on yet. We eat and chat and eat and chat some more, and finely we're about to pay our bills up front and here comes the small angry rude waiter again. He gets a mop bucket mops around the area the cute chick is standing in and trying to flirt it up with her and then I look at her and in my (deep sexy) voice say "so.... tell me Lady, when are we going to take a ride on my motorcycle?" and she says all nervous "that would be cool and stuff:" Then I tell her "okay Lady... Write your number down and we'll make that happen..." after that I gave her a nickname and we rolled out.

Later in the car my buddy tells me that that small angry waiter was giving me the death glare, I have to admit I didn't even notice the waiter after I started talking to the cute chick. Well like my grandmother use to say "it's no skin off my ass" why should I give two shits about a small angry jealous waiter... I'm guessing she's been working there for some time and he had a crush and I ended up breaking his little heart, which is icing on the cake to me. I don't think I'll be eating there anytime soon just in case he decides to put bleach on meatballs...

No comments:

Post a Comment