Wednesday

Druggie Girls...

So I've been trying to talk to this girl lately, send a text here and there. Recently I haven't been getting responses as often. I do what I feel is natural and call her out on it. This is her Response:


"I'm a little stoner" What... The... Fuck...

Every girl I've met in the last six months is married, engaged, or a drug addict. I really don't get why you would need to be self medicated 24 7 if your life is that horrible maybe there are some proactive counter measures that you could take to have a better life. I understand everyone has their vices, personally I enjoy alcohol, but I can't remember the last time I spent a week strait drunk out of my gourd. I have a few drinks then I sober up and come back to the real world.

Recently I was talking to a girl, seemed like a nice chick, had a few weird things going on with her personality that I could over look, but then she gets started on the topic of getting fucked up. This girl can't go a day with out being fucked up in some form or fashion. I'm standing there speechless as shes listing off the shit she does on a weekly basis. Personally I can't see what the big draw is.

As of last week I had a good friend who had disappeared off the face off the earth, I had wondered about her but I figured she was off living her life somewhere. I just found out that she had came out of three months of rehab, which don't get me wrong I'm so grateful for that fact. but she's 19... Rehab shouldn't even be a thought at that point in your life. To me it's kind of like a car accident, it's one thing to have your car go out of control because some problem arises, but it's quite another to just floorboard it to see how many times you can fucking flip...

I'm just soooooo damn tired of these dead beats that have so much potential but are too damn stoned to realize it. If you can't sit back and take a break and enjoy what's about you I think there is something pretty fucking wrong. Hell, if you don't like it, change it, don't numb it... I can't wait until people start enjoying cocktails and beer again.

No comments:

Post a Comment