Monday

Bullying And The Art Of Education

Bullying is a crock of shit... If it wasn't such a damn crime to stick up for yourself, then maybe bullying wouldn't be a problem. From birth it's drilled in hour damn heads to never cause trouble, never question anything, never talk back, don't fight even if we're right. Maybe that's the problem... For the love of god fucking stand up for yourself.

It's nature, if you're weak you're a target. Hawks eat rabbits because they can, snakes eat frogs because they can, people fuck with other people because they can. Because they can, that's the reason most bad things happen in life. If you lay back and take it someones going to fuck you. it's a fact. I've never been fucked with much in my life because I won't take it, and they know I won't take it.

The education system in America has doomed all of our futures. They taught us how to be good test takers rather than functional human beings in this day and time. Anyone under the age of 30 can't fail... In high school they are automatically given easier classes when their perfectly capable of passing regular classes with a little more effort. In college they're put on "academic probation" "one more chance" that never seems to run out. On the work force they're the idiots that human resources protects, they fuck up and you're in trouble for telling them they fucked up. It's a damn shame that you can't even call out a dumb-fuck coworker for some kind of dumb-fuckery that elementary school could have fixed with a few simple corrective actions in the right direction.

I feel there is a misconception in the world that you're either a leader or a follower, a "sheep" or a "Shepard" well what about the beat farmer who doesn't want anything to do with damn life stock or the Shepard??? I don't want to lead, I don't want to follow, I just want to be left be... I just want to rise my damn beats in peace and I want the sheep and the Shepard out of my damn garden...

I'm not sure if anyone has saw this video yet but I wholeheartedly agree with what the man is saying, but I don't agree with how he's saying it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=3azpcltLSTM

No comments:

Post a Comment